Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Change: 10

(This is an ongoing story. If you want to start at the beginning, click here.)

I don’t jump into things.

If I absolutely must embark on something new, I do so with a lot of trepidation and (I may as well just say it) angst.

This has been true of almost everything in my life. College, jobs, marriage, motherhood. Almost universally, I pick a path to journey down and not too far in I question my decision. What once seemed clear to me becomes murky and I begin to feel very, very lost. 

My time with AE is no exception.

It will also happen with the writing of this.  It may have already.

This might seem like a story about bodywork, but I’m not sure that’s what it really is.  I think it might be a story about things not going the way you expect them to go. And, if I’m lucky, maybe it’s also a story about healing.

NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment