Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Eve

Driving a car full of 16-year-old boys on Mother's Day Eve:

“Yo, what did you get your mother for Mother’s Day?”

“I made her something in my ceramics class.”

“I used to make my mom stuff. She hated it.”

“I actually made her two things.”

“She said, ‘I’m not important enough to you to spend your money on?’”

“Yo, she said that?”

“I made my mom a bunch of stuff.”

“What are you, like six?”

“My mom is really clear about things like that. She told me to get her a gift certificate to Century 21.”

“What did you make your mom?”

“Like six things!”

“Like what?”

“Like to go out to lunch.”

“You made your mom coupons, man? I did that when I was in first grade.”

“Wait, you’re going to take your mom out to lunch like six times?”

“No, man, I don’t take her.”

“Yo, you just go with her??? Here, mom, here’s a coupon that says I’ll go out to lunch with you???”

“Man, that’s rude.”

“What? She likes it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment