Monday, November 28, 2011

Short Story Link

I got a short story published in an online literary magazine. The link is HERE. The issue is Wilderness House Literary Review #6/3 and the story is called Stanford Avenue. I want to link it here in case I ever need to find it again.

The site is unusual in that you have to click on the story link and it gives a PDF file. I'm not really sure why they set it up that way. It seems a bit of an inconvenience.

You don't need to read the story. In fact, it's probably better if you don't. You can just send me a note that says: Good job, Jessica! That would be perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Good job, Jessica. Really good job. You hit me in the gut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jes, I'm going to read your story (I think I read an earlier version of it.) In the mean time, most excellent job, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete